I'm a pro. That's right...stab me, shoot me, I can do it! Okay...so for real...I still get a little bit of a freak out shiver whenever I think about shots, giving myself a shot, looking at people getting shots etc...AND, it does take me like a half hour to actually do the shot (20 minutes of motivation: "it won't hurt, Emily. You KNOW it won't." "Don't worry. The needle is not big enough to stab any vital organs!"). BUT HEY! I CAN do it! And I am the most needle-freaked person out there!
2 comments:
You are so brave! Oh my gosh, I don't think I could give myself shots... although I can watch people stick me. I hope everything works out for you. A good friend I grew up with tried for years, doing almost everything imaginable. They were raising money for the last procedure they could try when they got pregnant... WITHOUT being on anything! The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Girl I'm proud of you! I never got the courage to do the shots myself when I needed them for liv. Crossing my fingers for y'all!!
Post a Comment