Saturday, August 6, 2011

Going Private

So, I know I have avoided blogging recently. It's not that there isn't much going on. It's just that I haven't wanted to publicly announce everything in my life. BUT, I need an outlet! I need a place to document and journalize our journey right now. So, I'm going private so that I can freely vent my feelings and tell our story to those who truly care. If you would like to follow our journey we're going on right now, please just comment with your email address or Facebook or email me it! I plan on making this officially private around the beginning of September.

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

Please include us! :) matt@fredricknet.net

Alabama Apples said...

I'd love to stay in touch, but whatever you're comfortable with! :)

libertyapplegate@ymail.com

Jennifer and Enoch Jones said...

jejones517@gmail.com

Beth said...

Add me! Eannhaynie at yahoo dot com :)

Haylee said...

Me too! hayleehal@gmail.com