Not sure what to blog about right now. We've officially hit 22 weeks! Woohoo! To be honest, it's been a little crazy in life right now, but even though...I feel like time is going slowly right now. I've started to feel the aches and pains of pregnancy. I can't sit on the floor or other really hard surface for too long or else my lower back gets REALLY sore. Same thing happens if I stand/walk for too long (we're talking an hour+). My feet are definitely starting to hurt by the end of the day, even if my job doesn't require me on my feet all the time. I guess it's all the pounds I'm putting on. I'm trying to keep active a little to make sure I'm gaining the "right" weight. It definitely seems that weight gain is beyond my control, which is VERY weird for me!!
I'm LOVING feeling the boys move more often. They love to kick/punch me after I eat and while I'm at work! Even Baby B is getting more active, which again...I'm loving! I definitely feel like a punching/kicking bag sometimes! It is so amazing the wonder that I'm carrying our children... Despite the aches and the pains and the fears and worries, I'm grateful everyday for the opportunity to be going through this. After such a long journey, I can't believe we've finally made it here. I can't believe we've been so blessed.
As for those wondering names (seems to be one of the first questions asked after people find out their both boys), we do have names, but we're holding off on telling people what they are! I don't want the judgments, or "comments" about what we choose...plus they're not set in stone until they're here and even then we have a LITTLE time!
So...here's to 22 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment