Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blood-work and Ultrasound #3

Had another appt today! I wanted to make a joke about IVF doctor's being part vampire with all the times they've taken my blood! Luckily, the office phlebotomist is AMAZING! I've definitely been spoiled having her take my blood.

So, the progress/results. Estrogen was about 759! Yay for it going up a good bit! Still have about 15 follicles. All growing a little more! 5 on left and 10 on right ovary (most around 10 mm, with 4 or 5 closer to 13mm). I was thinking about it, and I guess the follicles are about the size of peas right now. So I have about 15 peas "stuck" on my ovaries. Yeah...that's about how they looked! BUT, my right ovary DID look much more "full" this time!

I think I'm starting to "feel" things growing down there. It's like I can feel things getting "fuller". Pregnancy definitely must be weird...having a BIG thing growing in there!

No comments: