It's been awhile since I posted a real update. I've officially hit 32 weeks! I can NOT believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I guess working full-time still is helping.
I'm definitely feeling huge. We have a dr appt tomorrow, and I'm sure I'm measuring at least 40 cm (aka 40 wks with a singleton) already. I'm doing pretty good at work still. I stay sitting most of the time, so it's not too strenuous on me. But, I'm definitely feeling it at night. I just can't seem to get comfortable. The boys like to lay way out when I'm laying on my side, and so whenever I try to roll from side to side it's really difficult and my belly gets all tight. Luckily, I usually only have to get up to pee once or twice through out the night (sometime three times, but not always). I think the main reason I wake up though is because of Braxton Hicks contractions. Whenever I get one, it makes me feel like I have to pee! Speaking of Braxton Hicks, I am getting them through out the day, usually at least 1-3 contractions per hour. But, nothing is regular and it's not painful, so I'm doing good still.
I figure I can't complain too much. I'm so grateful to be pregnant and I still can't believe it most of the time. I love these boys sooo much already and I know Sung does too. He loves to let them know he's there. And, I love it when he says good morning or good night or hello to them both!
Speaking of boys, baby B is hiccuping right now and "twitching" at my ribs! That's been pretty interesting...with baby A, I usually feel it really low in my pelvis though sometimes a little higher about level with my belly button. With B, it's usually at my ribs to down to my belly button. Hope that doesn't mean he's breech again! YIKES!
We did have a baby scare last week. My active boy has always been our Baby A. I CONSTANTLY feel him moving or I can at least poke him to make him move. Well, I realize after a late lunch last week that I hadn't felt A move much. In fact, B was moving A LOT, which is very unusual for him. I waited a couple hours because I know they have sleeping and waking patterns now, but still no response really. I ate something sweet to motivate him...but still none. I tried pushing him around, poking him, etc...and he would make slow lethargic-y movements. I got worried and was going to call right after work (it was pretty close for me to leave), but then someone came and was talking to me and I got stuck for an extra half hour and boom...after 5...OB office closed. So, I figured maybe if I lay down and rest then he'd perk up...same slow movements. I told Sung when he got home...we decided to check with our neighbors to see if by some chance they had a stethoscope (he's a doctor and she's a nurse) and could hear the heartbeats (long shot with a stethoscope, but I figured it might save me a trip to the hospital). No luck with the stethoscope though...So between Sung and our neighbors, they convinced me to call the OB's after hours # (who said to go to Labor and Delivery...ugh...). So...off we go to the hospital. They hooked me/the babies up to monitor heart rate and then put another monitor on to track contractions. Luckily, they found both heartbeats and both were fine! I was having some contractions while we were there, but I wasn't dilated, so they weren't worried. So an hour and a half later...we're on our way home. And 24 hrs later...Baby A was his normal active self!
I felt a little silly for going, but I know Sung and I would have been stressing all night, if we didn't go. Sung's major concern is umbilical cord issues, so we were both glad that they were doing good. Plus I think they were just going through a growth spurt! I'll let you be the judge! What do you think??
Porn Gif - pussy close up
8 years ago


1 comment:
You are so cute! I adore your baby-bump! You and Sung will be fabulous parents. :)
Post a Comment