Thursday, August 2, 2012

28 Wks 3 Day Appt

Had our 28 wk appt yesterday!

Our little boys are growing up soo quickly already!  They're both measuring a week ahead still.  Though I think it may be due to them inheriting Sung's head size! They're measuring in the 80-90th+%tile (gotta have something to hold all those brains)!  Baby A was weighing in at about 2lb 14oz and Baby B was 3lbs 1oz.  AND, Baby B was head down for the first time since about 10 wks!  Of course with their heads...we may STILL be looking at a c-section even if they both stay head down...

We actually had an AMAZING ultrasound tech this time!   We loved our previous tech the FIRST time we saw her, but I think it was only because we had the appt right after lunch... All our other appts have been the end of the day and she ALWAYS rushed us and just hurried us through the appt as fast as possible.  Didn't even stop and explain things when we asked questions (not even during our 20 wk BIG anatomy scan).  Well, this time we had someone different and we LOVED her!  She was soo patient and took her time. It was soo refreshing.  Plus, we got permission from our OB to do some 3/4D pics of the boys' face (due to some of my family history), so we got some AMAZING shots of our boys!  Even got a little video of Baby B yawning! And both the boys had their hands on their heads and they were right next to each other (though separated by their separate sac linings).

So...here's a pic of each baby from the appt:

Baby A resting his head against Baby B's head! That line against his face (right side) is the lining between them.

Baby B--chin on his chest and arm/hand near his face!

As for me, I'm doing good.  I've officially gotten to the point where I'm not really hungry ever.  I think my stomach is so squished that I just don't feel hunger anymore.  The boys have gotten sooo active now. I'm LOVING it!  Though...this morning at about 4 am I woke up the some major pain around my lower hip/abdomen (like ligament pain).  Well, I guess Baby B decided to stretch his arm out into my ligament! I could feel this little knot (his FIST) sticking into my ligament down there! Took about 10-15 min to convince him to pull his arm back in!  That was pretty painful!  Anyways, I'm loving being pregnant! I'm still able to work full-time, so I'm hoping I can hold out as long as possible and avoid bedrest!  Well...I don't have much else to update...oh I AM measuring about 7wks larger than a single baby pregnancy right now! So I'm 28 wks and measuring at 35 wks!

No comments: