Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love :)

Have I bragged on my AMAZING husband lately?? I didn't think so. I definitely don't give him enough credit!

I made the mistake of starting grad school this Fall, and not only starting but taking two classes while working full-time. Yes. Plus everything going on with my dad. Plus going through infertility. Plus going crazy at work! Let's just say...there goes my life... BUT, since my work is paying for it and I can't drop out now...I just gotta make through.

So, back to the amazing husband discussion. Sung has been so supportive! He's picked up so much of the housework stuff! He does laundry and cleans and is good at keeping out of my way when I'm stressed! ;) A couple days ago, I had two homework assignments due. Sung came home from work and said he was cooking dinner and to just focus on homework! And, so here's my wonderful husband cooking dinner while I study at the kitchen table! Love you Sung!


No comments: