Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here it is Elisa!

Sung's cousin had a baby girl this week (named Sophie Rae Lee), so I made a card for them. Since this blog is also to help me know what I've done so far, I'm posting a picture of the card. Most of these card posts are for Elisa to know what I've done with the amazing supplies she's allowed me to "borrow". So, just ignore them if you aren't interested in them!
Used dryer sheet technique again(I'm loving it!).
Tried rounding the corners. Gives it a softer look.
Inside: "tiny little thing great big blessing"

6 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful!!!

Elisa Beckman said...

Emily, it's awesome! I love it! I'm so sorry I didn't look earlier. I had to work yesterday all day, then today as well. I am so glad you're enjoying those stamps! Love ya!

Kim Mayfield said...

Great card!

shari said...

Hi Emily. Beautiful card!What is the dryer sheet method? Maybe you could show me sometime.

Alabama Apples said...

Beautiful card! You have a talent!

Lee Family said...

Love the card. You are so talented. I just saw your blog on Beth's page and wanted to say hi. Hope you guys are doing great!!!