I made my FIRST OB appointment for next week. Our OB wants to do an ultrasound (due to there being TWO)! Sound like there will be alot of monitoring through our pregnancy...
On other news, I DID get sick last week. Wed night I was running a low grade fever off and on all night and Thursday morning I was feeling AWFUL. I called my family Dr since I'm not officially with my OB and I'm release from my Infertility dr. He wasn't in, but I met with his nurse practitioner. (The nurses were all excited for our pregnancy! ) They tested me for strep because my throat was so red and irritated looking, but the quick test came back negative. So, she gave me a list of meds I could take. I took a little bit of Tylenol and regular plain Robitussin. I was terrified of something happening, so I took as minimum amount as I could and lived on popsicles and other stuff to fight the sore throat. Luckily, by Saturday, I was doing pretty good. EXHAUSTED, but no more fever and just a cough instead of a sore throat and a cough. Was still pretty wiped out Sunday, but felt pretty much back to normal my Monday! Thank goodness! And with this "graduation" to our OB, I'm pretty thrilled! Can't wait to see our babies again next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment