I have to say that I can totally get stuck in "blog stalking." So, I figured that I might as well use that time to make my own blog. Since I'll soon be done with my long term "subbing" position, I figured this is a good time to start, because I need find something to keep myself busy.
A quick update: Sung and I finally moved back to Huntsville after two years in Mobile, AL. We both finished up school down there. I got my B.S. in Math and Sung finished his Physical Therapist Assistant(PTA) degree. After a rough summer apart, we have finally moved in (partly) and we're enjoying being back near family and friends.
Sung is working at Huntsville Hospital on the weekends right now, and working at about four or five other places part-time during the week. That's one thing I can never fault Sung for. He's a hard worker and always finding something to do. Definitely the opposite of me. I enjoy my down time too much.
Of course I can't forget to mention our lovely baby we were blessed with while in Mobile. Lola makes our home a happier if not messier place. We can't imagine not having here with us! We never thought we'd be pet people, but she definitely made being away from home easier for us.
I'll try to get house pics and recent pics up as soon as possible.
Porn Gif - pussy close up
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment